The Regions of Argentina.
Tourist Regions of the Argentine Republic.
In order to make it easier for readers who are not familiar with the specific characteristics to which the aforementioned classification obeys, the references made to the Regions of Argentina will be made according to the six Tourist Regions in which the same.
This criterion, although on the one hand, takes into account the particularities of proximity and geographical similarity of the provinces that make up these regions, and does so in a way that allows to take references to the provinces that make up each of these in a simpler way As part of the base fixed in the political limits of the latter.
In this way, the geographical references on the Regions of Argentina in which are located the places where the photographs have been taken, will be done as follows:
• NORTH - Red: Jujuy - (JJ), Salta (ST), Catamarca (CT), Tucumán (TC), Santiago del Estero (SE) and La Rioja (LR).
• PATAGONIA - Blue: La Pampa (LP), Neuquen (NQ), Rio Negro (RN), Chubut (CHB), Santa Cruz (SC) and Tierra del Fuego (TF).
• CENTRO - Yellow: Córdoba (CD).
• CUYO - Orange: San Juan (SJ), Mendoza (MZ), San Luis (SL).
• BUENOS AIRES - Purple: Buenos Aires (PBA) and the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires (CABA).
• LITORAL - Green: Formosa (FM), Chaco (CHC), Santa Fe (SF), Entre Ríos (ER), Corrientes (CR) and Misiones (MS).
I hope the content has been of interest to you, and if you think it could be useful to someone else, share it on social networks by clicking the buttons that you have down the left.
If you have any doubt or suggestion, leave it in the comments.
To receive more information SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG AND STAY UPDATED!
Now I invite you to go through the section “Discovering Argentina” to see some photos of the beautiful provinces that make up Argentine Regions.